UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss More tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
I finally think I am done with cutting tools for the moment. Just received my Montolit 63P2 Masterpiuma Evo 2 cutter from TradeTiler today. To go along with my TX900N, and the Dewalt D24000. Gave the Montolit a good test today and I have to say it's an awesome cutter. The wallet can't take any more hammering now, I have bought all these within the last 6 weeks or so. Oh and I forgot to mention I also bought a DNA blade for the Dewalt as well. All great tools and worth every penny, If anyone is thinking of getting any one of these I would say do it, makes your life easier and you get consistent good cuts. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Looked at Sigma but I decided on the Montolit as I liked a couple of little features on it. The locking screw on the break is good, and the repetitive measuring stop can just swivel up out the way for the odd bigger cut if necessary. Only little things but that's what swayed me in the end. Single rail takes some getting used to though.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to More tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a 900 x 900 shower enclosure that was showing some dampness through the grout joints...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
B
Evening all, So getting back into the swing of it all again and need to get myself a new wet...
Replies
Views
Gonzo1969
G
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from TradeTiler.com 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
tilersforums.com recommends Tradetiler Home page for Tiling Tools. TradeTiler.com is the...
Replies
Views
S
I am currently doing a new build where the customer has bought some tiles from Porcelenasa...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.