Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Gisela, count me in, the thought of learning at the same time as meeting some of you guys. WOW:thumbsup:

S

Spud

I would like to attend the 2 day course, i have done the art work for a large mosaic and would love to bring it so i can get some advice from you and Saad

U

user123

John, Phil and Gary, that's fantastic news - all people whose work I respect greatly and your technical knowledge of materials etc does mean with you we will really be able to concentrate on the creative/artistic side of things. Please do feel free to PM me with any thought you may have, I can't promise to make everyone happy but I sure can try!

John, it has to be on a first come first serve basis, i.e. places are given to those whose 50% deposit or full payment comes in first, as soon as you are ready ask me via PM or email (via my website) for my paypal or home address to send payment or cheque to. NO , you are not too late, we are only now in the position to start firming things up.

Gary, yes, do bring your artwork and we'll put our heads together :thumbsup:

U

user123

News update: Dave from Construction Skills College who had been very helpful, - thank you again Dave - told me that his two conference rooms would only seat 5 people including the individual tables we would need in the room, so this would not be suitable. So, I went out and found a much more suitable and very exciting place, with free parking, a lovely cafe, and even a pottery museum to have a look around in at lunchtime if you wish, very easy to get to by car, and by taxi just three miles from Stoke-on -Trent Railway station. Absolutely perfect. This is the venue - can't wait to meet you there, hope you are as excited as I am! :hurray: Stoke Museums - Welcome To Gladstone Pottery Museum

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

Gladstone Pottery Museum is about a mile from where I grew up G :D excellent choice of venue :yesnod:

C

Colour Republic

Looks like Dan is trying to blag a free spot, "I only popped round to say hello", yeah right!:lol:

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen