Discuss Mosaic in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

AETilingFloorin

I hate mosaic they are just fiddly lol, yes they look good but make a job so much more time consuming. Just did a bathroom and they kept deciding they wanted more mosaic fitting! It went from between the tiles to a border and two strips in the shower and the customer thought it would be easy to do, no!

My advice to the OP would be build it out with any of the methods mentioned here (dog tooth or boarding) but when you fit them dont press two hard or you will spend most of your time digging out adhesive

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mosaic in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I fixed some mosaic the other day, long, thin strips in a 300x300 mesh cut in to two, and used...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB