UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mothers day boredom. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Wife away to work now and I can't stand the sight of my mother, so its all done and dusted here. Had the gifts from the kids laid out for when she came home from work at three this morning.

I've managed the gym, a dog walk, breakfast in bed for the wife and done the Tesco shop online. Youngest little consumer will be going down for her afternoon kip, so I may just manage the F1 race, of which, I've managed to avoid all knowledge of so far.....

Oh.... and no beer here unfortunately, as wife and I are in training for the next couple of months.......:)0(

Created on iPhone.....

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lukeb

Bored as :ciappa:.
Hate days off as make you think about what tomorrow going to throw at me.
Work load not really what it supposed to be(fixed till Easter and maybe little bathroom after)but phone is quiet.
Need to think about marketing bit more but no time as missus moans about how little time spent with her and kids.
Just really depressing day today.On the top of that my last cheque wasn`t in letter box before weekend.

Sometimes I really have enough.I just blame the weather.........better think about how to advertise without to much £££££££££££££ involved.Maybe pay a visit to T.Arms Marketing section ...again.And listen to my wife moaning at me;you not on that bloody forum again.:incazzato:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I am in Harrogate today at the great northern paper craft show with the missus , she makes hand made cards etc. I'm bored off my ****.

What you doing today. ? Right, I need another coffee. Lol. £2:90 a pop though.

Should've gone to Bettys Tearooms Dave and treated yourself :drool5:

D

doug boardley

a couple of pics from our walk

420975_3103675503924_1025320376_32877963_1617471569_n.jpg

481870_3103693264368_1025320376_32877974_2018050119_n.jpg

T

tileunique

up at 7 with baby,,so wife can stay in bed, preped dinner for 7peeps then took son to the rocks for a climb and see if he can find the gruffalo in the woods, made dinner and fed the hoards, said goodbye to well fed in laws and then took card round old dears, got home drank some hang glider now watching war of the worlds. pick up the dewalt24000 tuesday, happy days.o yea, forgot to get wife a card from the kids,oops.may tile the doghouse walls with porcelain, reckon im gonna be in here for a while

W

White Room

up at 7 with baby,,so wife can stay in bed, preped dinner for 7peeps then took son to the rocks for a climb and see if he can find the gruffalo in the woods, made dinner and fed the hoards, said goodbye to well fed in laws and then took card round old dears, got home drank some hang glider now watching war of the worlds. pick up the dewalt24000 tuesday, happy days.o yea, forgot to get wife a card from the kids,oops.may tile the doghouse walls with porcelain, reckon im gonna be in here for a while

Don't use ply:lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mothers day boredom. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Was on a regular site today. The only other trade in the house were the two sparks doing their...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.