Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Mountain Bikes???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Personally i wouldnt go for suspension or disc brakes then. Also try and get tyres more suitable to roads than track. That will make life easier.

Are you saying no suspension at all Neale? or just front suspension? Had kind of already sussed that disc brakes were un-necessary:thumbsup:

There's a few hybrid bikes that have no suspension at all, but I am reluctant to buy one - am I wrong to think this??

Looking at a 2008 Giant CRS SE hybrid?? But it has rigid front forks.....

Like this one:

CRS-4.jpg

Anyone got any thoughts??

Personally i dont like suspension at all, seems to take more effort when pedalling but ok when coasting along.
I do have front suspension on my bike and disc brakes but I would like to replace front forks with solid.

So do you think that bike looks OK then Neale??

I haven't got a clue about bikes:prrr:

My F-I-L paid £1200 for his and I just know he'll be all over whatever I buy like a rash, checking it out:prrr:

Hi Kev, one of the guys that works for me has two "Rocky Mountain" brand bikes. He told me that the better models are still being made in Canada, but the lower end stuff is now being made in China :incazzato: .

The changeover happend in 2008, and he said the bike forums and magazines are full of info about the made in Canada frames (very good quality) that are still for sale.

I've now got my eye on a Cannondale - and this particular bike was one of the last batch to ever be handmade in the USA before manufacture was moved to Taiwan:yikes:

Reply to Mountain Bikes???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, After some advice. I don't do loads of tiling but do a few bathrooms here and there...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys I am looking for a some advice, after the tiler washing all the colour in the grey...
Replies
Views
The shower pan on my all tile 70 year old shower started to leak. I have access the the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Mountain Bikes????
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.