Discuss mp debating what realy matters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well they know who to put first photo.JPG

J

Just Rizzle

i tiled tony blairs house in trimdon in 2001 for the kitchen company that instaled it know for a fact it was over 20 grand all paid for on expanses. charge double when i found out who it was for. had to fill out 6 page questionaire about my self and my family befor i could get past security then found my old pe teacher was blairs election agent. also had a 6ft 6 in copper watching me all day with his machine gun by his side

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to mp debating what realy matters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Got a kitchen floor to do and it consists of a concrete floor which then meets a timber floor...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB