Discuss Muppet property deveoper / builder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

Turned up at at new project Wednesday, limestone fully tiled bathroom walls & floor, new extension, walls have been bonded on plasterboard ! floor has traces of G mat left on it, turns out the client rejected the original tiling and was stripped, the substrates are F**d ! said no, straighten walls and sort floor, go back yesterday, not finished, ok, turned up today, walls were acceptable, new build, outrageous.... !! steam vented. thank you

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Muppet property deveoper / builder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
B
Hi all - we are new to this forum but would be glad of some of your expert advice. We have been...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
S
It's the first time i'v posted any questions on a forum board ... So here goes I've moved...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB