Guest viewing is limited

Discuss My brickbond plan, image attached, feedback please in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

Hi fellas,

I've changed the layout as recommended, now with a half row of tiles from the bath which allows half a tile at the ceiling to fill the gap I had previously. I've also added boxing for the pipework which I forgot to include in my first drawing. This will be 125x125 so I can use half tiles to cover it.

Here's the revised plan, your feedback would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Looks great although I would be tempted to shift it all up a little more to avoid those slips of tile above the window. I think the focal point on that wall, the window, would look better with more even cuts top and bottom. You have enough tile over the bath and door to do this. If that messes with the boxing, then just build the boxing to suit.

Reply to My brickbond plan, image attached, feedback please in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi All, Just been laying a floor 600x300 porcelain, not sure where the tiles came from but...
Replies
Views
ExplodingPudding
E
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys newly registered to ask for some pro advice on laying out my wall tiles for my new refit...
Replies
Views
reeves1985
R

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My brickbond plan, image attached, feedback please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%