Discuss My days are numbered... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

I am not sure I understand why everyone thinks BAL are TOO expensive. if they were TOO expensive then they would not be selling any gear. It may well be that they are more expensive than the suppliers you are currently using. It may well be that they cost more than you are willing to pay.

If you are not happy to pay their price then simply buy something that you are happy to pay the price for. They are selling their gear so someone must feel they are not too expensive.

that's the thing m8 less and less are willing to pay the extra cost so it is not selling. i was in CTD to day and was offered super-cover flex gray for less than a pack of **** as it was almost out of date. it is the same for the Variset they are selling it at a loss of 300% but the Webber low dust is flying out the door. they have pallets of BAL products they just can't sell so they are almost giving it away.

J

jay

that's the thing m8 less and less are willing to pay the extra cost so it is not selling. i was in CTD to day and was offered super-cover flex gray for less than a pack of **** as it was almost out of date. it is the same for the Variset they are selling it at a loss of 300% but the Webber low dust is flying out the door. they have pallets of BAL products they just can't sell so they are almost giving it away.

sort of tells you something

Reply to My days are numbered... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
I'm hoping for some professional advice on what to do with my new Limstone tiled floor - I'm at...
Replies
Views
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
B
NETT 9 DAY PLASTERING COURSE - EXCELLENT!!! Hi All, just to let you know I've just completed...
Replies
Views
ADRIANSWALLS
A
D
Brace yourself for the biggest dollop of old WAFFLE in your life. As the saying goes "If it...
Replies
Views
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My days are numbered...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.