UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss My job and a U.T.I in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikebidd

Started my job on friday 8 till 5 then saturday 9 till 1.

Took me bout an hour to get crackin properly as i kept double and triple checking everything.

Then had a wall that was 27 inch and bottom 29 inch in the iddle and 25 inch at the top the tiles were 13 inch wide so i cut aload down to 10 inch and used thm in same pattern.

Really enjoyed it when i got crackin ll my cuts were dead on first time so cheered me up abit.
down points are.

The walls are hammered but the lad ddnt wan to re skim them so i have done the best can but he is more than happy with that.

I did all my cutting outside and there were dust sheets down from front door to bathroom. But the Mum still kept hoovering he dust sheets everytime i walked in and out and even wanted me to where slippers but the idea off dropping a tile on my toes with slippers on didnt reallt persuade me too.

Also the lad said he was happy enought with the tiling in bathroom and wondered if i could give him a price on 2 other bathrooms and a washroom in the same house! but he wants to do a deal on a smart car he has my labour for the car.

And lastly i have a U.T.I (unidentified tiling injury!) im walkin around the house like john wayne the very top off my inner leg is aching like hell and my um buttocks lol ant one else had this????

Just waiting on the lad to get ply for floorthen grout walls and tile floor.
WORK IN PROGRESS! LOL

Image006.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image012.jpg

D

doug boardley

Started my job on friday 8 till 5 then saturday 9 till 1.

Took me bout an hour to get crackin properly as i kept double and triple checking everything.

Then had a wall that was 27 inch and bottom 29 inch in the iddle and 25 inch at the top the tiles were 13 inch wide so i cut aload down to 10 inch and used thm in same pattern.

Really enjoyed it when i got crackin ll my cuts were dead on first time so cheered me up abit.
down points are.

The walls are hammered but the lad ddnt wan to re skim them so i have done the best can but he is more than happy with that.

I did all my cutting outside and there were dust sheets down from front door to bathroom. But the Mum still kept hoovering he dust sheets everytime i walked in and out and even wanted me to where slippers but the idea off dropping a tile on my toes with slippers on didnt reallt persuade me too.

Also the lad said he was happy enought with the tiling in bathroom and wondered if i could give him a price on 2 other bathrooms and a washroom in the same house! but he wants to do a deal on a smart car he has my labour for the car.

And lastly i have a U.T.I (unidentified tiling injury!) im walkin around the house like john wayne the very top off my inner leg is aching like hell and my um buttocks lol ant one else had this????

Just waiting on the lad to get ply for floorthen grout walls and tile floor.
WORK IN PROGRESS! LOL

Image006.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image012.jpg
you've been initiated by Wivers:lol::lol:

M

mikebidd

Well tried to get r lass too rub them better last night and got im not going n e where near your hairy *** so im still in pain lol.

Im banned any way (being silly on a R1) the smart car is probably worth a grand and i could quite easily fit a bike engine in it. probably £300 for the engine i could make the mounts gear linkage etc. and then ud have a 170 mph go kart. ha ha

BUT as per usual the wife has grounded me and mentioned the car wont pay the bills etc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQIizRp9ck&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPQIizRp9ck&feature=related[/ame]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My job and a U.T.I in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.