UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss My New Silicone Tool - if you haven't got one you should for Christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stevee

u need to use this tool to see what your missing, no finger, no mess, cracking results
it dosent take long to know which angle to hold at,but once mastered you too will laugh at the finger brigade,MMWWWHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!![please image an evil look of satisfaction on my face] thank you

yes ive had 6 pints of wife beater................to be continued MWWHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAFFA

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My New Silicone Tool - if you haven't got one you should for Christmas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
Removed old tiles in a bathroom. New 60x30 porcs to go on. Plaster skim came off with odd...
Replies
Views
Waluigi
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.