Discuss My new wood-burner and fire place renovation in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

IMG_4668.jpg IMG_4671.jpg IMG_4674.jpg IMG_4673.jpg IMG_4679.jpg IMG_4676.jpg IMG_4669.jpg .
I have nearly finished my lounge renovation skimmed ceiling over old artex, took-out old gas fire and put in new wood burning stove, the blue cupboards to the right (blue protective film over the fronts ) i did all my own electrics building plastering and tiling ,.
Oh and a bonus picture of my loverly girl, Poppy she is an Australian miniature labradoodle,:hurray::hurray::hurray:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My new wood-burner and fire place renovation in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Guys, I have been looking around the forum (lots of useful info by the way) for a...
Replies
Views
Doomageta
D
F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V
W
Hello, My first time posting and first time doing wall tiling so I need some help. I am making...
Replies
Views
Walander
W
C
Hi i am looking to install a wood burning stove in my existing fire place . by keeping the...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB