Discuss My old bike... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

MJ, what model is it? Does it have a name on the sides of the frame?

If it's comfortable and easy to use, then it doesn't really matter how good or bad it is. When I was 3, I had a Raleigh Bluebird in electric blue. I loved that bike. I might have a picture somewhere, so I'll have a look and see if I can dig it out :lol:

But when I was in my teens I bought myself a Raleigh Monterey ladies mountain bike. Think it was 18 speed. Purple and Blue if I recall. Was a nice bike, and sold it because I didn't use it.

My current bike is a Saracen Enzyme which must be 10-12 years old. 24 speed, front suspension, Mavic rims, and cross MTB/road tyres front and back. It's fairly heavy compared to some new bikes but it still does the job for me.

We cycle mainly on designated cycle routes and usually where it's flat and not particularly hilly :smilewinkgrin: We have a couple of National Cycle Network routes that run through Stoke-on-Trent, plus quite a few disused railway line trackbeds which have been turned into cycle/rambling/footpaths.

Last week, I did a mixture of walking the dog, rambling and cycling and burned nearly 4000 calories :yesnod: All I can say now is, bring on the food, nom nom, nom nom nom.

Reply to My old bike... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm part re-tiling/plastering a bathroom, which as the pictures show, has masonary to...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
My old bike...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.