Discuss Myson underfloor system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kiwi Mark

Hi all has anyone out there had experience in tiling onto this system . Its a water system fitted on trays which sit in between the joists of a suspended floor .Met with builder today who I must say is very good and wants this belt and braces.Its a ground floor extension joining on to existing kitchen.He wants to cover with 18 mm wearrock to match existing floor height and then over board with 18mm ply.This would leave some height issues into hall /toilet etc but not the end of the world.Both floors will be secured and screwed . Builder has mentioned about new extension joists being subject to movement while drying out so I was thinking of a de coupler as well . Spoke to myson , just tile as normal they said ? Any thoughts would be great cheers ps this month has been the worst in years nothing even the tile shops are dead up here , choca next month tho ?

Reply to Myson underfloor system in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Myson underfloor system
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.