Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Need New Manual Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gall.B

I read back Gall B's post about the Tomecanic, i quiet fancy that but as im that used to a Rubi i dont know how i would get on with the single rail.

Mate the Tomecanic is a beast with porcs & ive owned em all, line of site is good and the wheels last for donkeys ages.

Give me a bell if you want a chat about it on the number below, gonna have to do a review soon keep getting asked :lol:

Glad to hear your getting on with your Monti Rich, still trying to get on with mine think part of the problem is I got it the same week as the Tomecanic and bonded easier with that.

W

White Room

I read back Gall B's post about the Tomecanic, i quiet fancy that but as im that used to a Rubi i dont know how i would get on with the single rail.

Mate the Tomecanic is a beast with porcs & ive owned em all, line of site is good and the wheels last for donkeys ages.

Give me a bell if you want a chat about it on the number below, gonna have to do a review soon keep getting asked :lol:

Glad to hear your getting on with your Monti Rich, still trying to get on with mine think part of the problem is I got it the same week as the Tomecanic and bonded easier with that.

Look forward to that...

J

JLM Tiling

I'm looking for something new, would really enjoy reading your opinions to help make up my mind

J

JLM Tiling

Cheers Brian, interesting read. And you reckon sigma is better than Rubi, how long did you use Rubi for? And what makes the difference? I can't even get to see a cutter in the flesh until I've paid for it and it's been delivered as I live in the Channel Islands and we just dont have stockists over here. So short of ringing up all the local tilers until I find a sigma user and then convincing them to let me have a go I'm a little in the dark. And no by being in the dark I do not mean dark ages so cut the Rubi/sigma rubbish for five minutes please!!!!!

G

Gall.B

Rubi of course!

Think you joined in the Rubi Sigma rubbish mate?

50% of my tadesmen where Rubi users (TS range) so I suppose I learned a fair bit of my trade on them, when working in squads I always take a blast on the Rubi & the other lads try the Sigma to see what cuts the Tiles we are using best, tried the TX range over the last couple of years, not for me.

Sigma's and single rail cutters produce more breaking power fact, the build quality is also far superior.

Somerset
Depends whose economy you want to support - both Spain (Rubi) and Italy (Sigma) are creaking on the verge of economic collapse. As for the cutters - I really think it depends on what you like - both companies produce outstanding products.

Now if either Spain or Italy go bankrupt, will their industries totter into the abyss? Will we still be able to buy spares for their products?

Reply to Need New Manual Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Hi Peeps, I'm new to this site but been in the game a looooong time :) Looking to purchase a new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Joined the forum to hopefully read and pick up advice on tackling some home tiling...
Replies
Views
Hi all need a new cutter disc for my small grinder is the montolit txh115 superior to ATS turbo...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Need New Manual Cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%