Discuss Neutral cure/Low modulus silicone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Like a few others on here, I too am a having a problem sourcing silicone suitable for use with stone,unless you want order a box of 12 and want to wait 10 days for delivery. I see a few people have recommended this brand OTTOSEAL® S70 Natural Stone Silicone Sealant Jasmine (C08) - Otto-Chemie OTTOSEAL® S70 Premium Natural Stone Silicone Sealant - Natural stone sealants - Product List - Sealants Online Is it a close enough match to Mapei jasmine 130?

Cheers All

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Neutral cure/Low modulus silicone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I
Just finished tiling a bathroom in travertine. The grout used was Bal Jasmine. I started using...
Replies
Views
I
J
Hi I've looked and looked and I couldn't find an answer. But I'm happy to just be referred to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Hi all. New here. I'm not a DIY person but I'm going to have a go at removing some grout (I...
Replies
Views
micko
M
J
Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to view my thread and hopefully you experience gents and...
Replies
Views
S
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB