Discuss New black floor tiles, grout not fully black in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Those close up pics really show the lack of skill and just general don't care attitude. Why don't people stand back and look at the work and ask if its acceptable. Surely when he looked at that, he can't of been happy with it. Likewise, the wall tiling and grouting doesn't look particularly clever either.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New black floor tiles, grout not fully black in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi ! I’m a homeowner without any tiles related knowledge. So recently i use this hard chemical...
Replies
Views
Tiling my en-suite was part of a larger build project. The builder subcontracted the tiler who...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB