Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss New cutter... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Ok, thank you all for your thoughts so far, I would like to get a little more specific if I may. Im not going to go with Rubi as i want to have a try with another brand and I have rubis that I will continue using. I have been offered a good price on a Monti master puima (thanks to one of our members :thumbsup:). What are your guys views on these cutters? Would it be wiser to cough up for a sigma?

As said before, I use a Sigma 99% of the time but my Brother has a Monti, Its a good machine and I am sure you could get used to it but for me the wheel is tucked away out of sight and that's the downside. I would say that the Sigma push cutter maybe the same.

G

Gazzer

I don't need to see the wheel on my sigma s, I eye the cutting line on the tile, paralell with the rail then line up the near mark to the zero on the measuring guide then scribe and break. It is really easy.

tapatalk on my HTC

Quite true, I do the same. I do think people dont give any tool that is different to the one they are used to a fair go.
I do remember thinking the 1st day I used a Sigma what the hell I was thinking but I have never looked back in regret.
When I returned from Oz with mine, I was the only one in the area using them...now i see them everywhere.

H

hillhead

I have the sigma 3B, 3D and the 10M.
That says it all.
Also on a job lately I needed 4 men to lift slabs etc and one was a well kitted man with a sigma bridge saw in his van.
It was awesome as we cut angles etc on the slabs.
Very easy to use too, just set cutting wheel on each Mark and start cutting.
I'd consider one myself to replace the 10m maybe but on smaller slabs and tiles the 10M rules.

Reply to New cutter... in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views
HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New cutter...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%