Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New DIY tiler introduction Screed issues in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Using a combination of flat and wedge boards you can pretty much cope with any slope.

8C58E109-28F7-4A06-AF92-BF0C18900E5C.jpeg

D

Dumbo

Thanks, they're not cheap though at £150 per sheet 1200mm x 1200mm. I don't need waterproof versions so are there cheaper alternatives please as had a search and can't locate anything similar?
Who is going to do this work for you or are you doing yourself . Because you need somebody that can think laterally and has a decent skill set to get what you want to achieve and for it to look good .

D

Dumbo

Incidently the tiles are quite large 800mm x 400mm so I would imagine they're not as forgiving as smaller tiles.
To be honest although there are some tiling gods on here that deal extra large format on a daily basis 800 x400 is still a large tile for a lot of people . Personally I think you may struggle but I don't know how useful you are at taking advice and transferring that to what you are doing .

Reply to New DIY tiler introduction Screed issues in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Everyone - I'm new here, please be gentle. I am just about to start to tile a new extension...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys I have a tiled kitchen floor that needs replacing to address the hollow and hence mega...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 49260
D
H
Hi everyone I've had some tiles for a good 9 months lying around waiting to be put up by my...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
B
Pity about this but I tried to get a few photos but got thrown out for not getting their...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond