Discuss New electrician in Merseyside Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

New electrician in Merseyside Discussion ThreadNew electrician in Merseyside Electrical Advice

Hello all I am an adult learner training to be an electrician based in Liverpool Merseyside, and I am taking my first steps into the industry.

I am part qualified to level 2 standard already and have been training with one of the online colleges. It has been confusing to me how to go about finding employment whilst part qualified... not much support from my college on that front but I have managed to do some bits with other electricians, and have also pulled off 2 domestic jobs independently.

I have just got my hands on my first ECS card.

I am always looking for opportunities to gain experience and learn something. I could work for someone for free if they could teach me something about working as an Electrician. I would be pleased to work with anyone local or within a reasonable driving distance from Liverpool, I already have many of my own tools and transport.

Shout out to me if you think i could help you, or, someone you know in any aspects of electrical installation

New electrician in Merseyside for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to New electrician in Merseyside Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
New electrician in Merseyside Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond