Discuss New in town in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hannah Plumbing

Hello guys and girls, just joined I am a fully qualified plumber that did a 4 year apprenticeship and recently did a tiling course. On here to learn handy tips and help out with anything I can.

I have been running my own plumbing/ building firm for a while know so I know a good amount about bathroom fitting and kitchens, even structural changes. My main expertise are in plumbing but if you are stuck with anything building related give me a shout

Kind regards,

Thomas

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New in town in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, not a big poster on here but have my spells Basically, I'm 27 and I've been tiling for...
Replies
Views
mike1979
M
I thought I'd create a thread so we can link each other to the last thing we bought on eBay, so...
2 3
Replies
Views
anne_mutens
A
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB