Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New member needs help with Porcelanosa in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

P993

Update:

Porcelanosa giving me the run around, trying to claim that the tiles are fine, etc. Such hard work dealing with them. Every time I communicate with their aftersales they need to go back and see what the factory says.

Have now flagged that I’ve taken legal advice and my rights under the Consumer Rights Act make this a clear cut case. Let’s see how much more difficult they want to be.

Word of warning to anyone else - based on my experience I would not deal with them again.

P

P993

Have you measured the tiles? You can just stand a few on their sides on a flat surface. They should all be the same size and square. If they're not I don't see how they can be sold as rectified.

I’m going to take a video in the morning of tiles dry laid on the floor. Porcelanosa saying that it should be possible to lay with a 1.5mm spacer. Let’s see what happens !!

Reply to New member needs help with Porcelanosa in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, Pleasure to meet you all. I’m after some help/advice please. After working in the...
Replies
Views
I own a shop with flats above. Have applied for retrospective building regs and the building...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help me ... My kitchen was tiled over concrete floor but tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi, great forum, so far has proved very useful but I couldn't find an answer to my specific...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys My name is Andy Bowden, I work for Porcelanosa and I look after the trade in the North...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New member needs help with Porcelanosa
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond