UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss New member Trefor seeking help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

trefor

Hi
I need to find some discontinued tiles
The tiles I am looking for were made by Casagrande of Brasil306mm x 306mm 12" x 12"
They are 7.8mm thick and the reference is DAKOTA BRICK Tonal shade 4C4

My daughter thinks they were from Topps some years ago but they dont recognise them or stock them now.

I need 2 boxes (3M2) to tile under some removed kitchen units

Any help appreciated

Trefor

T

trefor

IMAG0367.jpg IMAG0366.jpg IMAG0365.jpg

This is the pack and colour if you can help.
Trefor

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New member Trefor seeking help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
I have been researching this for days and need some help. My garage has a concrete floor. I live...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hello, My bathroom is completely new. I had not more than five showers there and I noticed dark...
Replies
Views
Mrs Jenny
M
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.