Discuss new one for me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

started on wed on a bathroom lovely travertine tiles really expensive stuff top grade he paid £1400 for 19 mtrs here is the catch the man is totally blind he developed a rare eye disorder 5 years ago and lost his sight a lovely man too. Made me wonder why spend that sort of money on tiles when he cant see them but how wrong i was he measured the bathroom spot on too with 4 tiles over dont ask me how he did it but he did. A small bathroom and landing area to work in i was really worriied that he might fall on my tools or trip on my stair runner so tryed to keep everything out of his way but with no toilet to use as everything was first fix plumbed he had a toilet in the attic, with a roofspace ladder dangerous enough for me to go up and down but he just up the stairs past me onto the ladder 3 or 4 times a day :yikes:. Couldnt believe my eyes (pardon the pun) made me really appreciate how lucky i am to be healthy no more moaning about sore knees or back for this week at least anyone else had any strange situations like this!

Reply to new one for me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
2 3
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
new one for me!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.