Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss New Plasplugs Dry Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

MrSpoon

just recieved my plasplugs dry cutter and its poo, ive not even bothered cutting anything with it to try to be honest and i really cant be bothered to, its just looks like a big version of a cheap cutter, 800mm cutting length with adjustable breaker, but... after putting the lever/breaker halfway down without a tile in place and giving it a little push to see whats what the actual bed of the cutter and the rails moved/bent, so unless you cutting 800mm cheap thin ceramics i really wouldnt recommend this atall, granted i havent tried it out but to be honest i dont think i ever will, the only possitives i can think of its cheap ( i think, no idea how much these are to buy) the wheel appears to be gold but that could just be spray painted, it comes in a bag, the slide cutter has bearings that run along the rails, how long they last i really dont know, i think the pictures alone sum it up really

Cutter1.jpg
Cutter2.jpg
Cutter3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New Plasplugs Dry Cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone 🙂.My friend has a cheap ceramic cutting machine that i don't like working with. it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New Plasplugs Dry Cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • BAL

Votes: 26 30.2%