Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss New Sigma cutter out now in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

It's very simple, just a case with some foam/sponge in the bottom and all the cores pushed into the foam, in size order obviously :lol:

y9e9udar.jpg

va4utyga.jpg

S

Sigma UK

Yeah yeah, we know you're on commission... lol

I'd probably have one by now, but whenever I look at them it's all just a jumble of numbers and letters, and I can't tell what the differences are!?! :)

Beanz, the size of the base is up to you from 37cm - 151cm although the 74cm version seems to be the most popular. Then it's your choice of handle. Pull handle Standard - MAX Push handle & Klick Klock push handle. The most popular is the MAX push handle. And you can get a lovely blue carry case with wheels and all sorts with that model. :thumbsup:

S

Sigma UK

Thanks for the clarification Derek. I think I'll go for a small sigma 1st, as I could really do with something for splash backs (sick of dragging the 600mm to stupidly small jobs), and depending on how I get on with that, possibly get the 740mm when it's time to retire the Genisis (probably last year, to be no est lol!).. ;)

No problem Beanz. The 37cm 2G only comes with a standard handle. (Pull handle). The smallest size machine with a MAX handle is 42cm 3GM.

Reply to New Sigma cutter out now in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
T
Hi guys. A few years ago i bought cheap tile cutter from local store. Now i found out that it...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
So this is it, the very latest large format cutter out there, released just a few weeks ago by...
Replies
Views
Cutting the last few 50x50 10mm ceramic floor tiles yesterday(terrible homebase tiles). Should...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New Sigma cutter out now
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 30.7%