Discuss New Tiler to the forum say HI!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

slythetiler

Good morning all, Just joined the forum after a long hard search for a decent one that wasn't being used as a general chat!!

My name is Simon Wall, I am a tile fixer - self employed - I'm in my 15th year as a S/E fixer.

I have worked in various parts of the UK, Germany and Norway....yes I said Norway!
I am currently based on Wirral in the north west, enjoying life and still enjoying my profession!

Anyway, its Sunday morning...dogs need walking!
As soon as I get my registration email, ill be posting and commenting along with you all!

Have a good day people!

Simon

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New Tiler to the forum say HI!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We now have several videos demonstrating installation, cutting techniques and tips which I am in...
Replies
Views
Tile_novice
T
    • Creative
Hi all thought I would just say hi as I’m new to the forum I am 29 and have been plumbing and...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, I am new to tilersforum, my name is Kris Iona and I have just opened a new showroom in...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
T
Hello everyone, My name is Tony. I am a professional tiling contractor, my company is TML...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB