Guest viewing is limited

Discuss New Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kingstilling

Hi All Ant Here,

Im new to the Tiling game Just completed a month course down at the STC centre in harlow and already completed a nice 40 sq m 3 piece paterned slate floor, and picked a few other jobs from showing customers the pictures of it. However does anyone know of a good van auction place in the south east area, Iv'e got around £1500 for a van, autotrader dont seem to have much on there for my budget.

Cheers All
Ant

Reply to New Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
If you could give one piece of solid advice to new tilers to help them in their jobs what would...
Replies
Views
Mikey B
M
R
Evening All, I wonder if you can help me.. I'm trying to contact as many tilers as possible in...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
D
If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show. Its the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New Tiler
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.