Discuss New video software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I've been making a few videos with Animoto which some of you have seen beforem I was quite happy with it but i'm now sold on another one.

It's just as easy to do and the free account allows you to do videos up to 60 secs but I jumped straight in and went for the Pro resellers package for 1 month at $50 which seemed quite alright to me but then I plan on doing quite a few.

If you want to make some half decent portfolio vids to be able to upload to youtube or your website then check out Flixtime - Video Slideshows made easy!:thumbsup:

[video=youtube;l-P_x1jNVtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-P_x1jNVtk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Nice video mate. Have you painted all of that work in the vid then? Like the skulls and stuff?

Cheers Dan

It's not my personal artwork in the vid, I have done these personally before but i've always worked from OHP's were as the guys I have now are all artists in there own right and most work freehand (although some of the work in the pics is still via OHP). We go and sort out all the prep while they work on the designs in the studio, then when it's ready they come on site and work their magic. I put the video together to show a client I went to see today about doing their office stairway. Fair old size job as it goes so if we get it, i'll try and do a few posts about it as it progresses.

U

user123

I went to the site, Rob and thought I'd try and practice with the free one where you can upload 15 photos and put it on youtube, too, very easy to use, I made one with Snapshots of Saad and family from when I was there, as a little prezzie for them, hope this does not mean pinching your thread? Just to show, this was all free...

[video=youtube;ijXqQN-3h5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijXqQN-3h5g[/video]

U

user123

No not at all! that was the point of the thread, in fact G if you want to email some pictures over I can make a full length one for you in HD, as you know it takes all of 5 mins:thumbsup:

Oh wow, that's good of you, Rob, thanks! :kiss: Not now though, nearly my bedtime, and I'd like to think about it properly. How many pictures are allowed in the full length one?

Reply to New video software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New video software
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.