Discuss New video software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Well, look what I did today, I put it on my website as well, so as soon as Howard will have updated it for me, hopefully tonight, it will be there ... - THANKS Rob!! :thumbsup:

YouTube - Apple Tree Mosaic by Gisela Gibbon

In retrospect I should have included my website, but hopefully the info on YouTube I can still edit will sort that...

And Strummerman will be pleased, I reckon.... :)

[video=youtube;yuEpMnu5aDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuEpMnu5aDs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Well done... is a while since it was done now isn't it, time fly's.

It is, yes, :) but the only job that included my own tiling and all the progress photos... I felt I needed to SHOW on the website and to any interested customers that I can do more than just pretty mosaics... tiling is too hard physically, realistically for me, to do all the time, but it is good for me to know my way round it a little bit at least, and reassuring for the customers, too.

C

Colour Republic

Here you go G, i made it HD and added your website

This is the one you uploaded
[video=youtube;yuEpMnu5aDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuEpMnu5aDs[/video]

And this is a new version, see if you can tell the difference in quality? at the moment it's on my channel but if you want I'll tell you how to get it on yours with the best results, then delete from mine :thumbsup:
[video=youtube;FA99FcngvQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA99FcngvQ4&hd=1[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New video software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
New video software
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.