Discuss New year, new look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Well, got my plate for the Navara but still waiting on the V5 coming in so I can get it changed over. Be a nice matching pair now sitting outside my house.

Done the side wall lettering on it last week. I think it looks great.

6utubepe.jpg
ebu4ymeq.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Would love to do a 5" body lift plus a 3" suspension lift like this to give a overall 8" lift
anyze8uj.jpg
ja8y2y6a.jpg

But think ill settle at a 4" lift. Mrs will complain that she can't get in lol

I have a VW Amarok that's had a suspension lift so far. (And off-road bigger tyres have lifted it more too)

IMG_2837.jpg
Mine's the second one in from the right in this one.

IMG_2849.jpg
And the the 2nd to last in this one. The white one second in from the left in this one is also lifted about the same height but using different suspension to mine.

They do stand out with even just that. We're limited to about 35mm in suspension lifts as the drive shaft starts to pull out then. Though I'm doing a body-lift too, which means even bigger tyres, and it'll look even higher than this....

Delta-4x4-VW-Amarok-after-adding-the-Mickey-Thompson-305-60R18-All-Terrain-tires-and-Beadlock-18.jpg

... which is only a body lift. But with normalish size wheels with all-terrain tyres.

I get 45mm lift so far.

Been green laning in it twice so far and done Strata Florida, Wales. Which can be a dodgy 8 mile long course at times. Rivers were low for us at this time of the year though. Lucky as we only get 500mm height of water on a standard truck with no lift or no snorkel. And we had 8 of us there, mostly standard. Not one got stuck though, they're awesome things. We were taken out with a Land Rover Defender and a Range Rover, both kitted out, for 2 full days. Awesome stuff really. You should come with us on the next one. PM me for info. :) - You'll get to use the features it has that you will never do otherwise!

Reply to New year, new look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi all I’m new here but I’m at loss now it’s been nearly a year since we had some white...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
J
New
Hey all, just thought I'd sign up and see what's happening out there, I'm James, a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi all , Steven here . New member , thought I'd say hello 20 years in the trade . Currently...
Replies
Views
tilersforums.com is 10 years old on April 2nd 2016. Here's the first thread on the forum from...
Replies
Views
The D
T
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB