Discuss New year, new look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Can you not do something fancy with the font, looks a bit, well, standard.

Had thought about putting my logo on the front instead like the back of my t-shirt
y2evynur.jpg

Like this:
yqate9eg.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Nah don't do real-life logo's they look tosh IMO.

You want checkout some fonts, and pick a good custom one, but one that's still clear to read quickly. I'd re-do the whole branding and go with a custom logo, and a custom font.
Keep the telephone numbers in a standard font like Arial and Tahoma. Both nice, clear and bold.
But logo/name-wise I always opt for a bit of customness.

p.s. I did mean the yellow one. The others look too bland, like scaffolder van-style. Cheapo lettering and Number Plate -style font. just IMO don't mean to offend!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

A mate of mine (tiler) is called Pete Worthington, a few years ago he came into a local tile shop one morning and announced he had just had his van sign written, we all went into the car park to admire the van. As we all stood there saying "that looks good Pete" until one of the sales staff asked " who is Pete Wortington?" Pete's face was a picture, he had not noticed the H had been missed out.:oops:

Reply to New year, new look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi all I’m new here but I’m at loss now it’s been nearly a year since we had some white...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
J
New
Hey all, just thought I'd sign up and see what's happening out there, I'm James, a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi all , Steven here . New member , thought I'd say hello 20 years in the trade . Currently...
Replies
Views
tilersforums.com is 10 years old on April 2nd 2016. Here's the first thread on the forum from...
Replies
Views
The D
T
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB