Discuss New year, new look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Just ordered a new front plate. Got the shorter than normal one

qy9adyma.jpg

Normal size is 520 x 111
This one is 398 x 111

And it's road legal!

B

Bubblecraft

Bet you need 2 pair of arms for that Gus ?

Nothing a length of CLS can't do lol. The hardest part is trying to tighten the bolts onto the brackets that are mounted to the pillar. As the visor itself curls down, you can only get in with 2 small 10mm spanners & can only tighten it a wee bit at a time. It's also lock thread nuts which makes it even harder. Rattled my knuckles a few times with a few sweary words but well worth it

B

Bubblecraft

Gus with everything fitted how much weight have you left to carry tools???? Just kidding, I expect as Dave has said 18" alloys and low profile tyres

I've still got just under a tonne free . I love the look of 18"s on the right vehicle, but not on a jumbo. The alloys I've picked are in my first post. They are 16"s so can use my original tyres so no extra cost there & can carry 980kg a corner, which I defo need. My van maybe a T350 (3 and a half tonne) but I have triple leaf Midland Road Springs on mine which, if I remember correctly, takes me up to 4.3 tonne. If fully loaded, I ain't far off that mark (Just don't tell VOSA lol)

Reply to New year, new look in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
hi all I’m new here but I’m at loss now it’s been nearly a year since we had some white...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
J
New
Hey all, just thought I'd sign up and see what's happening out there, I'm James, a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Hi all , Steven here . New member , thought I'd say hello 20 years in the trade . Currently...
Replies
Views
tilersforums.com is 10 years old on April 2nd 2016. Here's the first thread on the forum from...
Replies
Views
The D
T
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB