Discuss Newbie Introduction in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brianruiter

My name is Brian Ruiter and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I'm a hack, in the sense that I have had no training in tile-setting, but I've pulled of my own apartment reno with no problems and have gone on do some residential and even a commercial job. I do quite a bit of research however, and have used this forum and some others to learn the basics. I wouldn't say I love the work, as it's much harder than it looks, but I love the result and never say no to getting a chance to transform a room.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Newbie Introduction in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
"Your posts are farcical. You claim there is no need to tank plasterboard in a shower before...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB