Discuss Nice surprise in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Had a nice surprise tonight when the neighbour brought round a parcel......its a surprise because they usually hang on to parcels for at least a week ! Anyway, the parcel was wrapped in Sigma tape so I knew what it was , the last part for the Sigma 9P. Not only that though but a few items I wasnt expecting.
One bag of tile wedges ...always welcome :thumbsup:
One Wobble Notch / Tiger trowel........Brilliant, I like these trowels
One bag of 1mm T spacers.....a bit bizzarre but I am sure they will come in use one day.

Cheers Sigma UK , cant wait to try this cutter out now.

S

Sigma UK

Had a nice surprise tonight when the neighbour brought round a parcel......its a surprise because they usually hang on to parcels for at least a week ! Anyway, the parcel was wrapped in Sigma tape so I knew what it was , the last part for the Sigma 9P. Not only that though but a few items I wasnt expecting.
One bag of tile wedges ...always welcome :thumbsup:
One Wobble Notch / Tiger trowel........Brilliant, I like these trowels
One bag of 1mm T spacers.....a bit bizzarre but I am sure they will come in use one day.

Cheers Sigma UK , cant wait to try this cutter out now.

No problem Neale. The wedges and spacers were really just packing to stop the metal getting damaged in the post. :smilewinkgrin: They sling the boxes all over the place!. The trowel is meant for large format tiles. "No air trowel" might come in handy.

M

Mr Tiler

Yeah, all our trowels are made in Germany. Got it stamped on the side I think?. We don't do too much in way of accessories as it's the cutters we focus on.
nice dont mean to nock rubi but walk into the tiling section of b&q and they have there own shelf of trowels and mini citters... could bareley fit my hand afound the handles and none of it looks any good accept for the wedges that i did purchase since using them with you neale.... i think even those of yours were sigma wernt they? lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nice surprise in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
I have been trying out the Genesis Tiger trowel, yes the wobble notch item. It is said to enable...
2 3
Replies
Views
S
At this tims of year I start thinking about my plans for next year and look back on the good and...
Replies
Views
Jeff the tiler
J
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB