Discuss NO Room to chill. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

my husband uses every utensil, plate, saucepan, fork, spoon he can get his hands on when he's cooking. this got so bad I ended up washing up for an hour each evening and eventually I grew wise and purchased a second hand dishwasher. Now we're so lazy we just let everything pile up until we can be bothered to load the dishwasher :lol:

but he's now moved on to leaving wrappers of stuff all over the place, rather than putting them in the bin. empty yogurt pots get left on the side, crisp packets get left on the side, biscuit wrappers get left on the side. usually right above the cupboard where the bin is located inside... you just need to hold the handle and pull it towards you... very little effort there or to lift the lid :mad2:

D

Deleted member 9966

Liz....I'm far from the tidiest guy in the world but I don't think I could live with either of you :lol:

we've gotten quite lazy in recent years. it's since we bought the house we live in now. Even after almost 3 years, we're still not into a cleaning routine. I used to be ultra tidy and ultra clean. Hoovering every week, top to bottom, floors mopped, laundry washed, dried and put away. now the little bedroom (nursery to be) is a dumping ground for all clean clothes and unwanted items and both the dining table and kitchen table are covered in stuff that has a home but hasn't been taken to that home yet. I blame it on the new house being bigger and more space to clean :lol: but it will be ok when Baby GRR has arrived as Mr GRR will become Mr House Husband GRR and he can do all the tidying and cleaning and cooking :smilewinkgrin:

I

Ian

my husband uses every utensil, plate, saucepan, fork, spoon he can get his hands on when he's cooking. this got so bad I ended up washing up for an hour each evening and eventually I grew wise and purchased a second hand dishwasher. Now we're so lazy we just let everything pile up until we can be bothered to load the dishwasher :lol:

but he's now moved on to leaving wrappers of stuff all over the place, rather than putting them in the bin. empty yogurt pots get left on the side, crisp packets get left on the side, biscuit wrappers get left on the side. usually right above the cupboard where the bin is located inside... you just need to hold the handle and pull it towards you... very little effort there or to lift the lid :mad2:

I've just read your post out to my wife and we both agree that you have described me perfectly! I'm not letting her have a dishwasher though!

Reply to NO Room to chill. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hi,I would appreciate any help confirming the final steps for my wet room project, please (see...
Replies
Views
ojtiler
O
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
C
Sorry guys and gals this is not a very cheerful thread but after the week that i have had i...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
B
Hi to everyone again i'm still quit new to this forum When i tile a bathroom i like everything...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
The D
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
NO Room to chill.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.