Discuss no skirting customer wants grout around edge! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

timlee77

totally agree Dave! i had to laugh when i first suggested the expansion joint between rooms i said "you've got two options, i put an expansion joint in now or you pay me to come back and repair it and install one when the tiles come up :lol: and guess what she said " ill pay you to come back!:lol: eventually got her to go for it, but she has had to pay me more anyway as job has taken longer cos cant get joint for another week supplier out of stock!

M

maniek

hi
about 3 months ago i lay about 60sq meters of 60x60 polished porcelain but walk away when
it came to grouting...The customer ask to mix the grout (mapei ultracolor) to watery consictency
and pour this mixture into grout joints. In his opinion I was wasting his money by mixing it right.
Tried to talk him round, but he was sure he right so the only one option was to left...

try talk her first timelee77 hopefully you can put her back on right track

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to no skirting customer wants grout around edge! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
The saga of my hollow floor 50sqm continues. All tiles now lifted but there is adhesive around...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
no skirting customer wants grout around edge!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.