Discuss Not sure what this is called in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GC-Terrazzo

Hi everyone i need a tool for work but not sure what there called, so ill try to describe best i can, its basically just a long piece of metal like a 4 inch fence slat but in metal, i think there ment for floor screeders but i have no idea what there called and cant find them on the net looking for an exact size 3020mm if its bigger i could just cut it myself.Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Not sure what this is called in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views
any help on this would be really appreciated because i have been allover the place trying to...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I've had to come to the arms now to get a definitive solution to a problem I'm having...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
Z
Hello folks I need some help. At the start of December 2013 I had a Tarmac Tru Flo Screed floor...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, so I want to do some DIY laying of porcelain tiles at the back of my garden. At the moment...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Not sure what this is called
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.