Discuss not tile related....but... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

you can see what im up against if this is deemed acceptable ! roll on June 28th when im out of here and back in blighty fitting kitchens and bathrooms..:yikes:

Attachments

• IMG_1958 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 97
I

ian158

holiday...saudi..no thanks....helping brother teach guys how to install mixing stations and use unipipe plumbing amongst other things..can come and go when i want, but gets frustrating at times. heres an example of what happened in the same shop with the artistic wiring.

ok so I goes in this shop to buy some drill bits...guy follows me to drill stand..I pick the drills and take them with man 1 to desk..man 1 then tells man 2 the code numbers on drills...man 2 enters codes in computer and prints ticket...then hands ticket to me pointing to man 3...man 3 takes ticket, my money and stamps ticket as paid...then from no where another man..who we shall call man 4 takes my drills to a desk near exit...places drills on desk..I wait..and another man..who shall be called here with man 5..takes my ticket...and counts the drills to double check the receipt matches the code on the drills bits...happy he can count to 6...man 5 proceeds to give me drill bits and receipt and I am on my way.....

So 5 men to do one mans job...labour is cheap...but my god do you realise labour would be much cheaper if you got rid of man 2,3,4 and 5 !!!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to not tile related....but... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB