Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Not too impressed with Topps/Exeter in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

H

harty

Hi there

After reading all your various posts, i bought 8 10 kg bags of BAL Rapidflex adhesive and 2 bags of BAL grey grout from Topps at Exeter for £236!!! I did ask i could get some form of discount due to the volume, but after reading further posts about trade prices, it seems that I was diddled!

I may not be in the trade or a tiler, but some discount would have been fair.

I'll be avoiding Topps in the future for my other future projects.

cheers

Mark Hart - Devon

D

davy_G

As a bit of a side issue, any sign of Topps coming to Ireland, North or South. No sign of them over here and there is a gap in the market for a big tile shop in Belfast!
Onto the main thread, i get 40% at my two local tile shops but then as you say i push alot of clients their way. They hand my cards out so its a win win.
Im not that bothered what stuff costs, I price the tiling and tell them to get adhesive, grout, trim etc anything else I need then I charge the client what I pay.

Reply to Not too impressed with Topps/Exeter in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Replies
Views
newuser
N
A
  • Question
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H
S
Hi I am looking to purchase a textured tile called Jewel from topps tiles, they have small...
Replies
Views
Speedoman
S
K
  • Question
just starting my mums new kitchen and went out and got a nice deal on on tile addy and grout...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Not too impressed with Topps/Exeter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond