Discuss Now the outside! Is your van a good form of advertising? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Image0113.jpg Image0112.jpg

well compared to your vans ........mines a pile of poo....full of rust and on its last legs, but it starts first time , never lets me down and gets me from A to B.....m.o.ts due next april so i think it could be new van time..

In an attempt to prove that I'm not a scruffy, disorganised oaf after the photos of the inside of my van, I'm putting up a few pictures of how my van normally looks! Some people think its a bit of a loud colour and a bit 'chavvy' but it is fully functional! Its direct from the AA and due to its colour has got me several jobs in my small town. Its named after my daughter (Eddie Stobart trucks) and is the second van I've had in this colour as it gets noticed so well. So what do you all drive, and are your vans/cars a useful way of getting work?

View attachment 20815 View attachment 20816 View attachment 20817 View attachment 20818 View attachment 20820 View attachment 20821
View attachment 20822

I like it:thumbsup: Did Westwood help you with it mate?

tim_westwood.jpg

I

Ian

I like it:thumbsup: Did Westwood help you with it mate?

tim_westwood.jpg

I used to like modifying cars in my younger days but now I'm 30 and probably need to grow up a bit! Haven't really spent that much on it, got the wheels when the old tyres needed replacing and a mate of mine works in the body shop a Fords so he did a bit of colour coding in exchange for a few metres of wall tiling! I've lost count or the amount of times someone has phoned me and said " I got your number off your van, can't miss that, can you!"

Reply to Now the outside! Is your van a good form of advertising? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
J
Hair Removal.... All hair removal methods have tricked women With their promises of easy...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
H
Hi I'm praying that someone will be able to offer some advice for us. We basically had 26...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Now the outside! Is your van a good form of advertising?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.