Discuss OMG, OMG, OMG!! The end of the world is nigh!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

Rich, in some schools having more than one nipple was the witch's sign, but that of white witches, and those with healing abilities, so you never know... :) I had a women patient with 6 nipples, very close together, it's wonderful how different we all are :)

Am I right in thinking that they are always along the same line? Like cats and badgers? The line runs from the chest in a V shape down to the groin?

Or am I speaking total rubbish again?

U

user123

back to the end of the world, in that link above it says:
THE END OF THE WORLD: OCTOBER 21st, 2011

By God’s grace and tremendous mercy, He is giving us advanced warning as to what He is about to do. On Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, this 5-month period of horrible torment will begin for all the inhabitants of the earth. It will be on May 21st that God will raise up all the dead that have ever died from their graves. Earthquakes will ravage the whole world as the earth will no longer conceal its dead (Isaiah 26:21). People who died as saved individuals will experience the resurrection of their bodies and immediately leave this world to forever be with the Lord. Those who died unsaved will be raised up as well, but only to have their lifeless bodies scattered about the face of all the earth. Death will be everywhere.

:yikes: I mean really....

U

user123

Apparently we might have until October, ... very confusing...
happy036.gif

Reply to OMG, OMG, OMG!! The end of the world is nigh!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
OMG, OMG, OMG!! The end of the world is nigh!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.