Discuss OMG, OMG, OMG!! The end of the world is nigh!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Read my posted link half way down, where it says something about October... this weekend is supposed to be judgmement day, where we are all going to be judged on our I suppose lives lived by Christian values, and it will be the beginning of horrible disasters befalling us all, the dead are supposed to be resurrected, but only the good ones will go on to heaven, along with good Christians, the rest of the bodies of everyone who has ever lived will litter the earth - it's them being resurrected is what causes all the earthquakes, and by 21 Oct we are all going to be gone, - this is SCARY stuff!!! I mean, the people who really believe it are probable really petrified now!!! Especially those who have suffered earthquakes and floods lately, it's enough to send you round the bend! All based on writings of the old testament, apparently... it's like some horror movie!

Reply to OMG, OMG, OMG!! The end of the world is nigh!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
OMG, OMG, OMG!! The end of the world is nigh!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks