Search the forum,

Discuss only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

doug1.jpg Had to adjust the brightness of picture.

D

doug boardley

just remembered that my tx1200 is in the back of the yoot, will go and collect it tomorrow (from probs breakers yard) and take daylight pics of the snowplough manouvre that the audi a3 did to a 2.5 ton truck, but jesus, jesus, jesus, so bloody glad it was the yoot and not the megane.
thank you all for your supporting posts, I will get round to thanking you all personally once my nostrils have stopped flaring and I hit a normal breathing pattern, xx

C

CJ CERAMICS

only just read this thread Doug, glad that the kids are ok but do get them checked at hospital.

chris

D

doug boardley

gonna get the kids checked out in the morning at hospital, I'll explain what's happened etc, and I know you're all right:thumbsup::thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

thanks Rob, but atm I'm counting our blessings that we were'nt in the family car, otherwise I'm damned sureI'd have had to post an obituary, as others have said, metal and rubber can be replaced, lives can't!. I'm trying very hard to be pragmatic about this, butthe nonchalant "shoulder shrug" she gave me as I was checking the kids over has left quite a bitter taste in my mouth. By the way, the cops said that she was weeellllllllll over the limit. What I would have done if kid's were killed? well,you guys know how much I love my boys.

G

Gazzer

Have the local newspapers been informed Doug. Seems to me that fines can be paid and a ban is an inconvienence but shame lasts a whole lot longer.....or maybe thats just my way !

A

albyshellshear

Dont dwell in negative thoughts Doug it will drag your spirit down and she will still be affecting your life, think of the positive, the kids are fine you will get a new van and loss of earnings and you have survived the stupid *****, keep your chin up and enjoy what you have got, them two lovely little scoundrels, smile they have got to see you happy kids pick up a lot from our behavior.

Reply to only had my L200 2 weeks and written off!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen