Discuss Opening up the Rubi / Sigma debate again.........sorry! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

wow doug, your a mod mate fairplay... im sure if i spent more of my time on here than living life i would be admin by now (not a dig at you). i still ask the silly questions so the people who read the posts get a clear knowledge, its all about the bigger picture. im dam sure if i was to see this post in a weeks time id like to know the price, well the price is rite here baby "not much more than standard wd40".

D

Dougs Third Go

wow doug, your a mod mate fairplay... im sure if i spent more of my time on here than living life i would be admin by now (not a dig at you). i still ask the silly questions so the people who read the posts get a clear knowledge, its all about the bigger picture. im dam sure if i was to see this post in a weeks time id like to know the price, well the price is rite here baby "not much more than standard wd40".
well I'll take it as a dig at me Ash, and no, you wouldn't be admin by now as your subject knowledge is very limited and your refusal to use a search button is rather tiresome...btw, what did you do today? maybe we could compare who actually gets out and about and lives a life..

S

Stef

The jury is still out, but I may have an option to borrow a Rubi 1200 now, though...

Might save you shelling out on a new cutter just now & give you a chance to get a play around with a max Sigma..
Honestly Daz I wouldn't go back to Rubi now, I think there are very good cutters but I can't be bothered really with the Rubi v Sigma debate thingy.
I think Sigma have the edge & are the better cutting machines.

Reply to Opening up the Rubi / Sigma debate again.........sorry! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Winner
    • Informative
So as a couple of you may be aware, @Simon Dale his daughter Katrina, and myself are on a...
Replies
Views
L
Hi chaps First post so go easy please....lol Run a small family business which has recently...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
Cutting the last few 50x50 10mm ceramic floor tiles yesterday(terrible homebase tiles). Should...
Replies
Views
L
Thinking of buying a new 1200mm cutter Sigma or Rubi? I already own one of each like them both...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
C
Hi All, Im new to the forum, so go easy with me!!! Im after some advice please. I purchased a...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB