Guest viewing is limited

Discuss our doggie ready for tomorrow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

our poppy showing off her new t shirt for tommorrows game

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 38
M

mikethetile

that is a lovely trunk Gisela

I had two one sold and this one didnt, when I gave up the antique shop I kept it and store my books in it now

its an early 20th century trunk used by people going on cruises or emigrating

its made in mass usa so would have come here with immigrants

chelle wants a window seat built in the window alcove so unless I can find room to store it , it will be sold

U

user123

Yes, I have a similar trunk in the garage, from my grandmother (nee 1899!!), who I think still had it from her mother, so I recognized the style. It's in the garage full of my son's things as Howard doesn't like it in the house!! It is big though, not easy to find a place for it, but I would use it as a coffee table or blanket box at the bottom of the bed, even though, admittedly, it would be a touch big there, too... but they are such gorgeous things, full of travel history!

Reply to our doggie ready for tomorrow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Stephen will be hosting our trade event at Tile Giant in Shipley on Thursday 19th March. He will...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
D
Everyone getting ready and excited for the olympics then.... Excited? At the moment I am not...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
I've got the joists exposed in our bathroom ready to ply tomorrow, so you can imagine the state...
Replies
Views
Happy Tiler
H
U
Hello, We're hoping someone here can help. Our bathroom needs tiling 9m2 floor and 29m2...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
our doggie ready for tomorrow
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.