Discuss Our Forum Friends ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

I have been a member of www.tilersforums.com now for over 2 1/2 years and have come to build up an image of some of my favourite members. I am not talking of an image of what they look like but more so of their personalities. I guess you are drawn to a persons personality by things that you hold in high regard.
Now while we are mostly just "virtual "friends I was thinking of how it would be if we were real friends and who you would chose.
So for me it would be

Dave, for tireless committment to this forum
Phil Hobson, for just being a great guy and outstanding work.
Doug Boardley, for how I imagine that he has a carefree attitude and his devotion for his family.

D

doug boardley

I've met a few members since joining (nearly 2 years ago) and all have been near enough how I envisaged them in my minds eye, and I'd certainly be happy enough to spend time in their company again. I'm looking forward to the Gyvlon day in Durham to meet up with some other members and to see if they fit into my percieved conception of them.
I think also that we're very lucky to have core members that can disagree on matters and still remain friends, however virtual!
Good thread Neale:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

used to talk to brian c quite a lot and met him a once or twice,regulary speak to jamie(kilty) as we can discuss jobs knowing we're not pricing work anywhere near each other and have worked together and lost 1 or 2 jobs that he's priced.......lol:smilewinkgrin:
also trevortine(dougie) recently helped me out when i needed a wee drop black grout for early doors on a sat morning and was in a hurry to get a job finished:thumbsup:

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
I have only been on here for a few months now, but really enjoy the banter and really look forward to meeting up with any of you. It's also great to have your opinion valued and challenged by guys and gals in here and our guests that post too, without wishing to sound corny, it makes you feel good when you can help someone out of a difficult situation.

In the long term I'm looking forward to long lasting friendships with any of you here, cos I'm a social person, and, before anyone says it, Yes I do have mates outside of here as well! :lol:

W

White Room

I have only been on here for a few months now, but really enjoy the banter and really look forward to meeting up with any of you. It's also great to have your opinion valued and challenged by guys and gals in here and our guests that post too, without wishing to sound corny, it makes you feel good when you can help someone out of a difficult situation.

In the long term I'm looking forward to long lasting friendships with any of you here, cos I'm a social person, and, before anyone says it, Yes I do have mates outside of here as well! :lol:

My ex missus had a pub in one of the villages up your way 20 years ago

Reply to Our Forum Friends ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
We stopped the tilersforums.com Job Of The Month Competition a while back because it was quite a...
Replies
Views
I am a smoker and I hold my hands up to it being a dirty disgusting filthy habit. I love the...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Our Forum Friends !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks