Discuss Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0126.JPG

D

Darren Jackson

Well the Plumbers forum is back up & running again, A big thanks to Dan for sorting it out for us :). And a big thanks to all the Tiling forum members for your warm hospitality & friendly banter while we hijacked your threads. I'll still pop in now and again to annoy you all though, you can't get rid of us that easily. Anyways I still haven't found the kettle! Cheers Guys n Gals.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Our plumbing forum is offline at the moment - so let the lads come chat in this thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB