Search the forum,

Discuss outside corner in rectangle bathroom in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Set your battens at a height you have enough to cut off at the ceiling as well as the floor but also take I to consideration things like window head , window sill , door head , bath or shower tray or both and any other horizontal surface that is going to be in place before tiling.

M

mr angry

do i tile straight onto the walls with the adhesive or do i need to prep it first with a treatment? ive already started so will these tiles fall off in a few weeks because i didnt treat them?

i assumed when i removed all the paint i was good to go without doing anything else to the walls :/

please tell me its going to be ok!

M

mr angry

what about the walls though....do i need to treat them or will i be safe to continue to tile over the current state?

T

Time's Ran Out

B9931ACA-A035-4C4C-8E18-80448236D812.png 5AFEAAE6-7630-401B-A409-FA4E7FF3A952.png

Reply to outside corner in rectangle bathroom in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen