Discuss Owners Dogs! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Have had the keys to a house that I'm working on for the last few days.

They have this small ****zu (I think) dog, which, although I don't like small handbag dogs, was friendly enough.

BUT........

I think this little dog was buttering me up with friendly-ness. Yesterday, every time I went into the kitchen he wanted to play......so I had the odd 5 min play. Then he would go and sit by a door just off the kitchen. (Unknown to me then.....a larder)

Today I opened said door......and Sussed out that that was where the dogs treat where kept.

So he had a couple of small Bonio's......followed by a quick play.

This afternoon I went into the kitchen and the same thing happened......but he was looking at a shelf in this larder/cupboard.

I spied his doggy treat choccys.........in which as soon as I touched the box he went daft with excitement.

So he had a couple of them as well.

He then trotted off to the other side of the kitchen and proceeded to empty his bowels on the rug in the dining end of the kitchen.

So bucket and sponge down from bathroom........and clean up his honking mess.

Message for the newbies in here...........as cute as they may seem. Leave them alone.

"They are sneaky B'stards"

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
lol.......I did a job once, the customer had some massive dog, must of been a cross between a grate dane and a dinosaur, anyway, I was upstairs tiling the bathroom and the bloody thing took a massive dump in the hallway, and guess who stood in it on there way down the stairs, and walked it the length of the hallway before thinking to myself whats that god awful smell.:oops::incazzato:

Somerset
I always sit in the van to eat my sarnies now. One of my first tiling jobs was for a friend with a playful boxer - as I sat on my bench eating - the said boxer had a sandwich straight outta the lunchbox. Dogs and food - always a recipe for bad behaviour and deafness....

And from my "standard quote terms and conditions":
· Household pets must be prevented from enteringthe work area whilst tiling is in progress.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
I did a bathroom a few years ago.......the owners had this Rottweiller that THEY said was no problem. Off to work they went.
This dog was the size of a Shetland flamin pony. It lay at the top of the stairs and every time I went to go downstairs to go to the van, this dog would growl/snarl at me. The bloody thing looked like it wanted to rip my throat out......just for fun.

Outside the bathroom window was a flat roofed extension. I ended up climbing out the flamin window and lowering myself to the ground.........

I then managed to trick the dog into the living room by tapping on the window, and when he went in to see wot else he could kill......I nipped in the front door and closed the door to the living room.

You get the "oh....he's never like that" from the customer.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
7e3edute.jpg
va2ebe4a.jpg

Here you go,and this is the 1st day they been locked upstairs, I've been boarding and self leveling for 3 days,lovely footprints in the morning

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Owners Dogs! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
GRRRR. Friend of a friend has been pestering me to tile their house. Whole downstairs floor...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
W
This is sort of related to phils theft from his van. A plumber I was chatting to yesterday had...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB